How to Make a Kale Nuke
A kale nuke is a nutritious snack made from fresh kale, garlic, olive oil, and seasonings. It takes only a few minutes to make and is an excellent way to get more greens into your diet. Here are the steps for making your own kale nuke at home.
Step 1: Prepare the Kale
Begin by washing the kale to remove any dirt or debris. Once it is clean, tear the kale into small, bite-sized pieces. Place these pieces in a large bowl.
Step 2: Add the Garlic and Oil
Mince a few cloves of garlic and add them to the bowl with the kale. Drizzle a few tablespoons of olive oil over the kale and garlic and mix everything together until the kale is evenly coated.
Step 3: Add Seasonings
Sprinkle your favorite seasonings over the kale. Some good choices include salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Mix everything together until the kale is evenly seasoned.
Step 4: Bake the Kale
Spread the kale out on a baking sheet and bake at 400°F for 10-12 minutes. The kale should be crispy and lightly browned when it is done. Enjoy your kale nuke while it’s still warm!
- Can I make a kale nuke without garlic?
- What kind of seasonings should I use for a kale nuke?
- How long does it take to make a kale nuke?
- Can I use frozen kale to make a kale nuke?
- Can I make a kale nuke in the microwave?
- What temperature should I bake a kale nuke at?
- Can I make a kale nuke with other types of greens?
- How do I know when the kale nuke is done baking?
- Can I make a kale nuke without oil?
- Can I make a kale nuke in advance?